Position: Head of Planning for Tools and Body Shop
Department: Audi Planning China
The Head and members of the specialist team represent production planning at AU-DI AG committee meetings. As links between Development and Production they in-fluence process and product design, together with colleagues from Planning, at an early stage so that vehicle body components can be manufactured at competitive costs and with maximum precision.
- preparing for appearances at committees within the AUDI, VW Group and JV-Partner FAW-VW
- networking with other business areas as well as
- reporting with regard to implementation on budget and on schedule, and to the required quality standards
- An excellent degree in the field of mechanical engineering, manufacturing technology, production or vehicle engineering, metal forming technology
- Several years‘ experience in the field of production planning in the press shop, in the press shop production area or in body shop
- You have already gained some leadership experience and have demonstrated your social skills in your management of employees
- You are able to work under extreme pressure and remain calm and in control even in critical situations
- You know how to analyse complex issues and present them in an under-standable format.
- You represent the goals of your corporate area to colleagues, suppliers and customers, while keeping the overall goal in mind.
- Fluent in German and good command of English
- Working in China with willingness to accept short-term deployment in Germany
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good integration skills