Position: Senior Trend Analyst
Department: Audi China Brand Marketing
The Audi Innovation Research (A.I.R.) Office at Audi China was established to analyze trends with focus on the Chinese market, one of our most important markets. The main objective of this office is to prepare insights of upcoming trends and changes among the Chinese society, customers, market etc. Additional tasks are related to market research projects focused on product, brand, sales and services. The results work as basis to Audi AG and different departments at Audi China to gain a comprehensive notion of the existing and future changes in Chinese society in order to understand specific requirements of the Chinese market and to derive further implications for Audi’s strategy in China. Audi Innovation Research (A.I.R.) China takes care of this strategic business field highlighting the indication & benchmarks for the brand strategy and the products of Audi.
- Build up an Asia trend receiver network and experts in different industries/areas
- Analyze trends with focus on the Chinese market
- Prepare insights of upcoming trends and changes among the Chinese society, customers, market etc.
- Identify specific requirements of the Chinese market and to derive further implications for Audi’s strategy in China (brand, products, customers, retail etc.)
- Project management – identify relevant topics, involve different departments and set up projects within Audi, agencies, academic institutions
- Monitoring and analyzing the current trends in China - within and outside automotive industry
- Localization and comparison of global trends: Trend synthesis and input for brand strategy, marketing innovation, communication, product requirements, portfolio discussions focusing on needs of Chinese market etc.
- Organizing workshops with agencies and representatives of related Audi departments and external participants
- Prepare and conduct interviews with experts, trend receivers, strategic customers etc.
- Ongoing research of agencies for setting up projects and trend receiver network
Master in Business Administration or Economics or Social Science or Communication
- Min. 5 years experience in agencies (creative, consulting, research, design) or related positions in automotive industry or consumer industry
- Trend and marketing experience
- Affinity to automotive industry
- Long standing marketing experience, experience with creative agency
- MS-Office dominance
- - Passionate and open minded
- - Widespread relevant network
- - Creativity
- - Analytical capabilities
- - Strong communication skills
- - International and intercultural approach
- Fluent in English, Chinese mother language, German an asset