About the terrestrial digital TV tuner
The software built into DTV-Tuner which mounted on this vehicle, are composed of multiple software components, and there are the copyrights of our company or third parties in each software component. Also, in this DTV-Tuner, the following open source software has been installed.
- The licensed software for our company is based on GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V2.0 ("GPL").
- The licensed software for our company is based on GNU LESSER GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE V2.1 ("LGPL").
- The software which has the copyrights of a third party and is distributed as free software.
Please refer the contract details which are disclosed in following website, for example, concerning these above software.
You have the right of acquisition, modification, and distribution of the source code of the GPL/LGPL software. These are distributed in the hope that it will be useful by itself. However, including the absence of an implied warranty on the "suitability for a particular purpose" or "merchantability", the warranty of any kind will not be made.
You will be able to obtain the copies of the source code of the GPL/LGPL software which is installed, if you will bear the expenses necessary for the distribution.
In order to obtain the copies, please refer the web site below.
Also, please refrain from contact about the contents of the source code of open source.
The source code of the software in which there are the copyrights of our company or third parties, is not subject to distribution.
- This item incorporates copy protection technology that is protected by U.S. patents and other intellectual property rights of Rovi Corporation. Reverse engineering and disassembly are prohibited.
- Providing this product which DRA patents are executed does not mean the transfer of the patent license, nor does not mean the grant of DRA patent license to all the end-user products that have already been used or are planned to be used. In the event that the above products are used, it is necessary to acquire a license separately.
- Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Please refer to the following websites for the licenses and other information besides the above.